Monday, 19 June 2017

Monday Mishmash

Pinterest Cute
When I first saw pictures of these little creatures, I thought they had to have been photoshopped. Not so! Mother Nature, I salute you on your work with sea bunnies


Photography
My Morning View: An iPhone Photography Project about Gratitude, Grief & Good Coffee by Tammy Strobel

I managed to pick this up on kindle last week when it was being offered for free. I bought it because I recognised the name of the author as the blogger Rowdy Kittens, and the book You Can Buy Happiness (And It's Cheap)It's a simple little book made up of various photographs, details behind the shots and occasional advice on how to take pictures. My favourite pic involved a stealth cat paw. Yes, there are lots of cat piccies - of course there would be for me to be interested! :) 


Bullet Journal
Found on Instagram - @knitashajanice
A nifty take on the habit tracker format. Don't know if I'll use it but I like the fact that it's out there in the world, and I feel the need to share it.


Netflix
My new Netflix discovery. 

Archer, according to the IMDB blurb, is a show where:
Covert black ops and espionage take a back seat to zany personalities and relationships between secret agents and drones.

I'd probably swap 'zany' for 'asshole' in the majority of cases for the characters on display here. The humour is pretty irreverent and un-PC at times so if you are easily offended it won't be your cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment